I saw this at the Diaper Diaries and asked Jill to interview me, cause I just loove to talk about myself. Hereâ€™s the deal, if you want to be next!
Leave me a comment saying â€œInterview me.â€ I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. If you donâ€™t have a valid email address on your blog, please provide one. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. You share a blog with your cousin Emily. Give us some dirt. What’s one thing about her your readers don’t know that she wouldn’t hate you for sharing.
Well I have two things, since you asked, and inquiring minds DO want to know about Emily. One thing is that she seems to hit deer with her car a lot. Not on purpose, mind you. But if youâ€™re a deer in southwestern Ohio, you might want to watch out for Emily and her silver Camry. The other dish I have on Emily is that she doesnâ€™t use salad dressing. How gross is that? Every time we go out to eat and she gets a salad I just hope and pray that this time sheâ€™ll order dressing, but she never does. So sad.
2. The Big 3-0. You recently had a birthday. Share some “old lady” wisdom with us. What is one way your 30s are better than your 20s.
Well you know, Iâ€™ve had about three weeks of my 30s so I am pretty much a 30s veteran, and I am a LOT wiser. So thatâ€™s the first thing. I mean you turn 30 and itâ€™s like the flippinâ€™ Wisdom Fairy just casts a spell on you overnight. Itâ€™s great, really. Ummm, no seriously, so far whatâ€™s better about my 30s is that I have a better relationship with God than I ever did in my 20s. I am much more dependent on Him now. I let Him take care of stuff, and I know Heâ€™s got my back. I never quite got that until recently.
3. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes…you know the rest. You married your high school sweethart. What was your first (6th grade) impression of him? Were you right or wrong.
My first impression was that he was really nice and had poofy hair. I was right about both! (He no longer has the hair but is still very nice!)
4. You have a vast history of musical theatre and say you love to sing :). If you could be in any Broadway musical what would it be and who would you be.
Ooh GOOD ONE! Probably Iâ€™d be Dolly in â€œHello Dolly.â€ â€˜Cause sheâ€™s sassy and got to wear great hats!!
5. So Jen-Jen, Jenny, Jennifer, whatever. You have lamented the fact that your name is too common if you were born in the late 70s. I feel your pain, there were 3 Jill’s in my sorority pledge class. Anyway, if you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Man, Jill, you are like Barbra Walters or something! That’s a HARD one! I think Iâ€™d just change everyone elseâ€™s name so I could be the only Jenny. But if I had to change itâ€¦I would have two names, like Mary Claire or something like that.
Wanna be interviewed by me? Email me or leave a comment on this post with â€œInterview Meâ€ in the copy!